Thursday, May 26, 2011

Being Highly Unproductive But Still Producing

We've been a little consumed with the ocean around here lately. It might have something to do with all of the seashells that we brought back from our trip to Florida. The other day the girls declared that they would like mermaid outfits for their dolls (all made from the Magic Cabin doll kits, which sadly I think they are discontinuing). Here are the finished outfits. Each a little different. I'm still contemplating gluing on seashells instead of the buttons that I put on, but I'm worried about the choking hazard. While I don't have any little ones around, we still have a lot of friends over that have little people crawling around. So even though I'm not getting done the things I need to, I've had fun the last day or two with my girls coming up with these outfits.

Baby Violet* in shimmery pink Baby Lily* in purple and pink
Baby Rose* in green and yellow
Tomorrow I'll post a quick and easy how-to. The girls had a lot of fun setting up this little photo shoot as well. All shells were ones we found on Sanibel Island, FL.

*Wondering about the dolls names? Here's the story.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. So. Cute!!! love that you have the skills to make these things with the girls. I am thrilled that you will be only 2 hours away soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...