Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easter Dresses in September

I finally got the dresses done, that I had intended to be Easter dresses. Sophia's is made from the Oliver & S jump rope dress pattern, with a couple added embellishments. I really like this dress and how it turns out. This is the third time I've made this and I have one more to make with long sleeves.
Here's Clara's dress. It's the one that I redid from this dress. I like how it turned out, but I do wish that I could have found some ric rack to match. I was hoping for some off white, but there was none to be found. I think it is still a little plain, but I'm not sure what else to do with it.
Here are the hair things that I made from this idea.
Sophia's is still just the fabric covered button idea, but with the lace I used on the dress. She just wanted it pinned to the headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...