Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Pajamas Finally Done

We do Christmas pjs at our house, but we don't do "Christmas" pjs as in they have to be Christmas-y.  The kids just get new ones on Christmas Eve.
This year Sophia wanted pants and a shirt.  Here's what I came up with:
 The flannel came from JoAnn's.  The pattern I used was Simplicity 3669 and made them drawstring pants.  I was able to get both pieces out of 2 yards of fabric.  Not sure if I'll be able to do that much longer.
 I added the yellow for a little contrast and pop of color.

Clara just wanted a simple nightgown.  She likes cats, so I picked up this flannel at JoAnn's for her pajamas.  For hers I used Simplicity 5695 and modified it a little to make it more comfy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...