Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Why I Love Living Where I Do

Even with somewhat of a late start thanks to some unseasonably chilly weather, we are already harvesting.  Not much, just some lettuce, spinach and some of those beauties in the picture, but fresh salads every night is a nice addition to dinner.

Not as much sewing going on now that I'm trying to get the outside stuff in order, so I'll be posting more pictures of my "outside creations".
Coming up this month, my tutorial/guest post for Project Run and Play, a couple of birthday presents for family and brainstorming for the biggest/scariest project yet--a blessing dress (think christening dress) made out of my niece's wedding dress for her little girl. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...