Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Moto Jacket by Jennuine Design

First up before I get into the details of the pattern...can I just say how I love this picture of Clara. She looks like she could be a Ralph Lauren model...it's the red, white and blue color scheme that brings him to mind, but it's her face too.
As for the pattern, it's the Moto Jacket by Jennuine Designs.
A great pattern that I had the chance to help test.  This was a fun one to test because it challenged me as well, as it has zippers and welt pockets.  It's always fun to take on a challenge.
It's meant to be a more light weight jacket, not one to be worn over sweaters, but it is oh so stylish.
I used heavy weight home decor fabric, flannel and rib knit for this jacket.  Clara picked out the color scheme and fabric (except for the main one as I already had that in my stash).
I love the bike fabric she chose...it adds a little whimsy.
The pattern itself is well written and easy to follow. If you've never sewn a separating zipper or welt pockets, you will learn something new and Jenn will walk you through the steps.
If I had the ability to get my hands on some leather, I would LOVE to try this pattern out with it.  As it is, there is going to be a pattern tour and I have some more ideas for this one.
If you want to check out my other version, head on over the Sew Cool for the Tween Scene.

38 comments:

  1. Love it! Beautiful jacket and girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jacket and Lovely Dressing, and the material looks really great in the pictures....
    PPC Expert

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a lovely mona lisa look in the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a better article than this,the idea is very interesting. If you are interested in the game, you can come to my site RS 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. ***شرکت نوين گيت***

    با سالها سابقه در طراحي ،اجرا و خدمات سيستمهاي درب اتوماتيک و راهبند
    فروش،نصب و راه اندازي و خدمات انواع درب اتوماتيک (درب سکشنال - کرکره اتوماتيک - کرکره پنجره - درب ريلي اتوماتيک - جک پارکينگي - کرکره شفاف - رول گيتر - انواع راهبند و درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي... )
    خدمات 24 ساعته و شبانه روزي حتي در تعطيلات رسمي
    مشاوره رايگان در تمامي مراحل

    http://www.novingate.com/

    درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي

    http://www.novingate.ir/

    http://www.novinwebsite.ir/website-design

    طراحي سايت

    نوين گيت

    تاجران آريا دلفين

    http://www.fa.adt-co.ir/

    Aria Dolphin

    http://www.novingate.com/

    http://www.adt-co.ir/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also
    with the layout on your weblog. Is thiss a paid
    theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rarfe to
    see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
    Obat Kanker Mata Untuk Anak
    Obat Tetes Mata Untuk Penyakit Glaukoma
    Cara Menyembuhkan Gondok Beracun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also
    with the layout on your weblog. Is thiss a paid
    theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rarfe to
    see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
    Obat Kanker Mata Untuk Anak
    Obat Tetes Mata Untuk Penyakit Glaukoma
    Cara Menyembuhkan Gondok Beracun

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is so good , the view is wright and important in our life,I think the knowledge is creative.


    escape games
    online escape games
    new escape games
    point and click games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. for more details you can go to below link…
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  10. ***شرکت نوين گيت***

    با سالها سابقه در طراحي ،اجرا و خدمات سيستمهاي درب اتوماتيک و راهبند
    فروش،نصب و راه اندازي و خدمات انواع درب اتوماتيک (درب سکشنال - کرکره اتوماتيک - کرکره پنجره - درب ريلي اتوماتيک - جک پارکينگي - کرکره شفاف - رول گيتر - انواع راهبند و درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي... )
    خدمات 24 ساعته و شبانه روزي حتي در تعطيلات رسمي
    مشاوره رايگان در تمامي مراحل

    ReplyDelete

  11. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...