Saturday, November 5, 2011

On going projects


Taking a thrifted sweater and turning it into a dress for my 3 year old. Finished look coming soon...I just need to fix a few kinks.

Thrifted table (thanks to my friend Cynthia!) getting a new life...almost done with the sanding. Need to have it done before Thanksgiving because we need the seating it will provide.

The extent of my Halloween crafting was Sophia's witch hat. She was a stylish witch, so we got a cool pheasant feather thing from JoAnn's and added it to this felt hat that I had made. I also added some black feather boa pieces around the sleeves and hem of her skirt. Except for writing 'Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson) on an orange shirt, I didn't do anything else for costumes this year and that is just fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...