Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I've Been Up To

 I made a couple of Lazy Day skirts with this really cute fabric from the 'What a Hoot' line at Camelot Cottons (I can't find it on their site, but a lot of etsy and ebay sellers have it). I made one for a birthday present with a couple of little fabric covered button hair things.  The other one I made for Clara for her to wear on Valentine's Day.  She had a matching red polka dot head band to wear in her hair.
 I love how fast you can put one of these skirts together.  Definitely one of my all-time, go to patterns.
 Here is what else I've been up to:
 I've been embroidering these pictures from Sara Jane's Month by Month patterns.
 Eventually they are all going to be their own little wall hanging to switch out each month, but right now they are just in a frame in the girl's room.  I like their cute simplicity. The girl's take turns.  January was Clara.  February is Sophia.  Good thing they look almost alike with blonde hair and blue eyes.  It makes it easy for me;) (Don't tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...