Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introducing Baby Petunia

For this birthday gal turning 4, I made another doll for her.  Each of my girls has two now.   And each is a little different.  We are all about diversity here.  This is Baby Petunia.  I was going for Baby Zinnia, but she liked Petunia better.  Every doll made by me has a flower name...it's tradition.  I'm glad Clara didn't want to break it.
You might recognize the dress as a mini one of these too.  My birthday gal introduced Petunia to Lily and assured me that they are friends (typing that, I just realized the Harry Potter correlation...how funny.  I had thought of Petunia being HP's aunt and that is why I wanted Zinnia instead.  I forgot about her other doll being Lily until now...and she is a red head too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...