Monday, April 22, 2013

Things I'm working on this Week

Here's a couple of things I'll be participating in this week.
My goal for Kid's Clothes Week is to get a baby outfit done for my newest nephew and then
KCWC

get my outfit done for the Knock it Off series over at E&E. Here's my little teaser, I'm doing a knock off of a casual (shorts and a summery shirt) outfit that would cost you $300 (not including accessories). Since I'm using upcycled jeans and a JoAnn's coupon mine will cost just under $10. Yeah for saving money.  This time around I think I'll try to put in a photo each day of what I've been working on.
Elegance & Elephants

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Will you be posting a photo here or are you on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...