Friday, June 7, 2013

Every Day Art and a Work In Progress

I'm back...it's always nice to take a break, but now it's time to get back to life and a routine.  I also have a bunch of projects to finish up.
Until I have something a little more meaningful to post, how about this:
 This is a little "art" courtesy of my now 5 year old.  She took a couple of pictures with my camera while she was spinning on the office chair.  It's always a fun surprise to find these kind of pictures when I upload a batch.  I thought she was pretty creative this time.  When I asked her about the pictures, she said she wanted to see what spinning was like still.
 This is just a piece of the fabric I finally cut into to make a skirt for me.  It was supposed to be finished before we left for 2 weeks, but it got pushed to the bottom of the list so now that we are back, I need to get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...