Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Are you moving?--Organizing Guest Post

Image Map
Howdy Ho...while I'm still unpacking and organizing here at home, I'm over at GYTC sharing some tips to help a move go smoother. Not completely smooth, because there are always some unexpected bumps in the road (like your desk top not wanting to recognize the new wireless connection or the fact that the different schools have people there on different days so that I can't register all the kids on one day...that would be too easy). 

So until I get my sewing room unpacked, which is surprisingly low on the list right now...family sanity is much more important at the moment...here is something to think about and pass on to someone you know that might be moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...